Education and Skills Newsletter January 2022
|In this issue:|
Trends Shaping Education - 2022 Edition
How learning continued during COVID-19 pandemic
Our latest working papers and briefs
Trends Shaping Education 2022
Trends Shaping Education 2022 evaluates global trends
and asks: How can education systems prepare us for the future?
How Learning Continued during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Global Lessons from Initiatives to Support Learners and Teachers
This report re-imagines a post-pandemic education using 45 education continuity stories jointly documented by the OECD, the World Bank, Harvard’s Global Education Innovation Initiative and HundrED and covers examples from low, middle and high income countries.
Don’t look up; look forward: How are global trends shaping education?
The Irish example: Towards high quality, affordable early childhood education and care
Are student loans a financial house of cards?
How climate education can get us to net-zero: a talk with Lorenzo Fioramonti and Nita Seng
From Nepal to the UK: Gen Z fights for climate education
This conference will present leading voices from the technical, policy, business, academic and civil society communities who will discuss insights on the adoption of AI in firms and the workplace, ethics of its use, and implications on skills, business dynamics, and productivity.
Our latest briefs and working papers
- Expanding and steering capacity in Finnish higher education
- Holistic refugee and newcomer education in Europe: Mapping, upscaling and institutionalising promising practices from the Netherlands, Germany and Greece
- The social and economic rationale of inclusive education: An overview of the outcomes in education for diverse groups of students
- Social and emotional learning (SEL) of newcomer and refugee students: Beliefs, practices and implications for policies across OECD countries
- Multi-stakeholder approach for better integration of refugee student: Stakeholder engagement in the practice-research-policy transfer in refugee education policy
See the data, hear the experts
Want to learn about what’s going on in education today – and what education might look like tomorrow?
Check out our Q&A Education and Skills Webinars.