- READ | Education Fast Forward: Building a future that works for all
- REGISTER | Observing Teaching Across Countries webinar
- REGISTER | Re-thinking education from the classroom up webinar
- DATA SPOTLIGHT | Participation in career guidance activities
The future is uncertain. But what is certain is that our education systems need to be able to respond to changes in the future. This short booklet looks at education in the face of climate change, equity and inclusion, changing global markets, digitalisation and more and highlights questions educators should be thinking about the fundamental purpose of education today.
You are invited to our webinars with teachers, for teachers
We've invited some of the authors of the Observation Masterclasses to explore how observation of classrooms from different countries can help the process of professional reflection and growth next year.
Join us on 8 June at 14:00 (Paris time) for Observing Teaching Across Countries, the Global Teaching InSight team’s latest Conversation on Teaching.
We've invited three teachers; Pirjo Suhonen (Finland), Elisa Guerra (Mexico) and Doug Lemov (United States) to discuss what the school of the future might look like and how education needs to adapt to be resilient.
Join us on 16 June at 15:00 (Paris time) to hear from these teachers on what they believe are the fundamental issues that need addressing to help school systems adapt to a changing world.
Across the OECD fewer than 1 in 6 students visit a workplace, attend a job fair and speak to a career advisor by the age of 15.
If we can increase these experiences, students can be more prepared to meet the future
Is career advice part of your students school experience? How can it be done more effectively?
Want to find out more about our work in education?
Join us for Q & A webinars where expert panels present information and answer your questions. Don't have time? That's ok you can watch the replays.
Useful for your own professional development or starting discussion at your school.
- Leveraging the power of PISA for schools
- Our changing nature: Education in a hybrid world
- How to support gifted students to reach their full potential
- Finished school? What's next?
TopClass is a podcast that brings together experts in education to give insights about education practices worldwide. It is available on Soundcloud, Apple and Spotify.
- Career Ready, Set, Go
- For Ukraine's refugee students, school is urgent
- How Estonia put the "e" in e-education
Stay up to date with blogs based on OECD data and research.
- Supporting Ukrainian refugee students
- Making the extracurricular the curriculum for Colombian youth
- Education reform in Bulgaria: Sustaining progress and prioritising needed change
OECD © 2022, All rights reserved.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
2 rue André-Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France