- Read | Equity and Inclusion in Education
- Register | The School to Work Transition
- Share | Send us your experience with ChatGPT
- Data Spotlight | Do students have an environmental sense of purpose?
Equity and Inclusion in Education: Finding Strength through Diversity
Find out how different interventions at the school level can be leveraged to advance equity and inclusion in education, and support all students in the classroom.
This Forum discussion will focus on what can be done to help young people find professional opportunities, harness their skills and experience in a way that employers will value, and better understand workplace expectations. #OECDForum
Global Teaching InSights: Share Your Experiences with ChatGPT
AI language models, like Open AI’s ChatGPT, with their ability to write essays, compile data, and even successfully pass exams, seem to be the talk of the day. Global Teaching InSights would like to invite school leaders and teachers to share your examples on how this new tool is changing your practice and what steps you have taken to address its limitations and risks, and support an effective use of these technologies.
Do your students have an environmental sense-of-purpose? Of the three attitudes measured, which include environmental awareness and self-efficacy in environmental understanding, environmental sense-of-purpose shows the highest incidence among 15-year-old students. Almost four out of five students reported having environmental sense-of-purpose on average across countries and economies with available data in PISA 2018.
Click on graph to read more from the report Are Students Ready to Take on Environmental Challenges
Percentage of students who reported that looking after the global environment is important to them
Want to find out more about our work in education?
Join us for Q & A webinars where expert panels present information and answer your questions. Don't have time? That's ok you can watch the replays.
Useful for your own professional development or starting discussion at your school.
- Equity and Inclusion in Education: Finding Strength Through Diversity
- Early Equity: From Evidence to Action
- Job Shadowing: practical approaches to an effective career guidance intervention
The OECD Education podcast brings together experts in education to give insights about education practices worldwide. It is available on Soundcloud, Apple and Spotify.
- Why Gen Z is Our Planets Best Hope
- How to Tackle Cyberbullying - At School, At Home and Online
- The Shortest Way to a Good Report Card
Stay up to date with blogs based on OECD data and research.
- Equity and inclusion in education: finding strength through diversity
- Even The Beatles needed an Intermediary
- Creativity, critical thinking & climate education for the green transition
OECD © 2023, All rights reserved.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
2 rue André-Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France