This section is a list of sources of information on Labour Market in Ireland.
Employment by occupation – trends and outlook
This site provides information on employment trends and the employment outlook for various occupations. It also provides information on other characteristics of those employed in each occupation – their age, gender, whether they are typically self-employed or employees, and whether they are typically working full-time or part-time.
Future Skills Needs
It has a central role in ensuring that labour market needs for skilled workers are anticipated and met.
Some articles on the subject of jobs.
- Why is Employee Engagement so Important?
- Who is creating new jobs?
- Who influences the Engineers of tomorrow?
- What’s Changing in Agricultural Employment
- What do you know of futuristic jobs?
- What are the Tech Skills for the Future?
- What are Employers Looking For?
- Wayfair to create 200 new jobs
- Walsh Whiskey Distillery Unveils €25m Expansion Programme
- Vodafone Ireland is to create 113 new jobs