Ireland’s First Leaving Cert Irish Tutor
Póg Mo Fón is Ireland’s First Leaving Cert Irish Tutor, available in your pocket, 24/7.
Consistency is key when learning a new language, and students won’t always be carrying their Irish book or notes with them when they stumble upon some free time. Whether it be on a bus journey, in an appointment waiting room, or 15 minutes before bed Póg Mo Fón helps the students make productive use of their time. No more pre-exam cramming necessary!
This user-friendly app is also highly suitable for re-entry students who are repeating Irish, and thus not in a Leaving Cert Irish class.
– Complete notes for each oral exam section
– All 5 poems, with audio recordings
– 20 Sraith Pictiúrs (picture series) with H1 standard notes, and translations
– 14 Cómhra (conversational) topics with H1 standard notes, and translations
– Discussion board for students to help one another, and to suggest possible cómhra topics to add to the app.
Follow us on Instagram for more details: https://www.instagram.com/pogmofon/
Download On Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pogmofon.pogmofon
Download in The Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/póg-mo-fón/id1537547519