Póg Mo Fón is Ireland’s First Leaving Cert Irish Tutor, available in your pocket, 24/7.
Consistency is key when learning a new language, and students won’t always be carrying their Irish book or notes with them when they stumble upon some free time. Whether it be on a bus journey, in an appointment waiting room, or 15 minutes before bed Póg Mo Fón helps the students make productive use of their time. No more pre-exam cramming necessary!
This user-friendly app is also highly suitable for re-entry students who are repeating Irish, and thus not in a Leaving Cert Irish class.
- Complete notes for each oral exam section
- All 5 poems, with audio recordings
- 20 Sraith Pictiúrs (picture series) with H1 standard notes, and translations
- 14 Cómhra (conversational) topics with H1 standard notes, and translations
- Discussion board for students to help one another, and to suggest possible cómhra topics to add to the app.
Download On Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pogmofon.pogmofon
Students - please use your own personal email address here and not the one supplied by your school. For security reasons school emails block external messages.