Interactive Digital Media - Griffith College
Interactive Digital Media is fast becoming an integral part of our everyday lives. From networking and job-hunting to learning, communicating and consuming advertising, digital media is at the core of all almost everything we do. If you have a love of content, computing and design, you might be considering a digital media course in Dublin.
What is interactive digital media?
Interactive digital media, also referred to as interactive multimedia or applied digital media, is any computer-generated platform that combines different types of media including text, sound, video, computer graphics and animation.
What are some examples of digital interactive media?
- Websites – All websites combine text, visuals and graphics to deliver information or provide an online service
- Social networking sites – Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram use multimedia to allow users to interact, share photos and content and play games
- Video games – Players interact with each other via computer-generated programmes that use visual and audio media
- Apps – All apps on your smartphone or computer device use interactive media to perform a specific function e.g. a game, booking platform or weather app
- Virtual Reality – Uses different types of media to create a fully immersive digital world
Click here for more information ...