Our Schools’ Liaison Officers visit schools, third level exhibitions and welcome visitors to the University campus.
We provide degree and career information for Transition Year, 5th and 6th year students.
- Liaise with teaching staff, especially guidance counsellors, principals and Transition Year co-ordinators;
- Visit schools and present to students and parents on a wide range of relevant topics including the CAO, university life and degree options;
- Provide a range of relevant literature to facilitate informed degree choices;
- Organise campus visits to enable students to explore degree options and experience college life for themselves;
- Welcome any queries or suggestions you might have regarding admission to our University, degrees and talks.