CS-Specific Resources for Teaching Online
I started collecting some resources specific to teaching CS (particularly programming) online that have come my way recently, and it has grown to something that I figured I'd share.
Attached is a two-pager, broken down into:
- Online IDEs (all free or freemium)
- Other programming tools (some free, most free for the time being due to Covid-19): autograders, assignment management, ebooks, plagiarism detection, etc.
- Miscellaneous CS-specific resources from other educators and universities
And a few non-CS specific things:
- Video/editing/miscellaneous tools (all free, I think)
- General "going online stuff" from other universities, including some Brightspace info. Some are pretty impressive collections of resources. It's surprising how many universities had "if we have to switch to online teaching in an emergency" resources ready to go!
Brett Becker UCD