Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision
The Apprenticeship in Retail Supervision is an exciting new two-year programme designed for people who have potential to work in a management or supervisory position within retail. This Apprenticeship programme provides apprentices with the skills, attitude and competencies to excel as a Retail Supervisor in any retail subsector.
The Apprenticeship combines classroom learning and on-the-job learning experiences. The Apprentice must attend classroom 23 – 24 days per year (Year 1 – 24 days and Year 2 – 23 days), as well as complete workplace tasks as part of on-the-job learning to develop the competencies and practical application in the retail environment. The programme has a total annual intake of 120 Apprentices, 60 in Galway and 60 in Dublin. Classes are held from September to May/June with no classes scheduled on retail busy dates.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Should you do an Apprenticeship?
- Accounting Technicians Ireland’s new apprenticeship…
- Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship for Accountancy & Finance
- Apprenticeships offer third level alternative to CAO…
- Accounting Apprenticeship in Limerick
- New Apprenticeship Scheme in Music
- Occupational Apprenticeships
- Video on Motor Apprenticeship
- Updated Website for Apprenticeship