Job Hunting in the Age of Remote Work
Job Hunting in the Age of Remote Work: Virtual Interviews & Onboarding: https://www.s1jobs.com/resources/remote-working-guide/
In the guide, we cover:
- How remote working has changed job hunting, for better and for worse
- Starting a new job as a remote worker and how to ace a virtual interview
- What to do if something goes wrong in your new remote role
We provide helpful advice for remote job-hunters and employees, as well as insights, like:
- Remote working isn’t just being favoured by businesses. In fact, over 97% of employees currently working remotely want to stay remote for at least part of their working hours.
- 86% of parents say they want to work flexibly and have more time with family.
- People with disabilities are 28% less likely to be employed. Virtual interviews are a great way to make the recruitment process less intimidating for neurodiverse people.
- Only 12% of employees say their company is great at onboarding, so new employees should be prepared to be proactive in asking for information.