CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
What is management accounting?
Management accounting combines accounting, finance and management with the leading edge techniques needed to drive successful businesses.
Chartered management accountants:
- Advise managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Explain the financial consequences of business decisions.
- Formulate business strategy.
- Monitor spending and financial control.
- Conduct internal business audits.
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
- Bring a high level of professionalism and integrity to business.
Click here for more information ...