NUI Galway Roscommon Scholarship
The ‘Pauline & Bunnie Jones Scholarship’ was established to promote excellence and celebrate academic achievement in secondary schools in Co. Roscommon. The Jones Family is the benefactor of this scholarship which will be awarded through Galway University Foundation, and the value is €2,500 per student per annum.
There are four Scholarships each year:
- 2 x scholarships to students of Scoil Mhuire, Strokestown
- 2 x scholarships to students of any other secondary school in Co. Roscommon
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence in their Leaving Certificate and progress to undergraduate studies at NUI Galway.
- Four scholarships will be awarded based on the highest Leaving Certificate scores achieved in any one year.
- The award will be limited to a maximum of one medical student only per year.
More information on the scholarship is available at www.nuigalway.ie/undergraduate-schoalarships