NUI Galway on-campus accommodation applications for 2019/2020
NUI Galway offers accommodation in two on-campus residences- Corrib Village, and Goldcrest Village (which opened in September 2018).The opening date for applications for rooms at both on-campus accommodation options for students looking for accommodation in September 2019 is 21 February 2019 at 10:00am.
- Applications are made via an online application system. When applications open, there will be links to two separate online application forms on this website, one for Corrib Village (764 beds) and one for Goldcrest Village (429 beds).
- Applications will be accepted on a ‘first-come-first-served basis’. If the room type you hope to book is listed as ‘Fully Booked’ you have the option to either select the ‘Waiting List’ button and join a waiting list for this room type or click ‘Reserve’ on an alternative room type and book this room type.
• It is not possible to book one room type and join the waiting list for an alternative room type.
• If you opt to join the waiting list for an unavailable room type, this waiting list will not become active until CAO offers have been made in mid-August. Any cancellations received will be processed at that time and offered to all persons on the waiting list on a first-come-first-served basis.
An information video, which can be found here, is available to guide you through the online application system. We highly recommend you view this video before making an application in order to understand the different steps involved and to ensure you have all the relevant information to hand to complete an application.
A deposit of €250 is due at the time of booking and €150 is refundable should you decide not to avail of booking.
- Further information on Corrib Village
- Further information on Goldcrest Village
- Further information on NUI Galway Accommodation Office with details of off-campus student residences and private accommodation options.