IICP Master’s Level 9 Degree in Integrative Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy
Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy is a specialised area of practice. This Master’s programme will equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies to meet the therapeutic needs of children and adolescents.
With a strong focus on excellence in clinical practice, learners are fully supported in making the transition from being a practising therapist with adults to clinical work with children and adolescents. A safe, nurturing environment is fostered through established links with an on-site placement centre.
Who Should Apply
This 2.5-year programme will be of interest to practising therapists and play therapists who wish to extend their existing qualification in counselling and psychotherapy
to master’s level and work with children and adolescents.
- If English is your second language you are required to submit an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) cert at Level 6.5, or equivalent. For more information, please click HERE
- An honours degree, Level 8 on The National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), in counselling and psychotherapy, or equivalent.
- An honours degree, Level 8 on the NFQ, plus a professional diploma in counselling and psychotherapy that meets with IACP/IAHIP course
recognition standards (or equivalent). The diploma must have counselling and psychotherapy at its core.
· October 2023.
- First Year Fees €3875
- Second Year Fees €3875
- Final Semester Fees €1250
- Monthly blocks (Friday to Sunday 9:30am – 5:00pm) - Onsite
For further information call IICP College on 0879055330 or book online at www.iicp.ie
Vice President & Registrar
086 049 9154 or [email protected]
Dr. Marcella Finnerty
086 260 9989 or [email protected]