What Puts Us In Good Form – What Puts Us In Bad Form
Where you at this workshop at the annual conference in D.C.U. or in Donegal, or at the Dublin South/Wicklow branch in-service and received a teacher manual and student workbook designed for the Guidance competent of the Junior Cycle Well-Being?
If so, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a considerably updated version of the student and teacher manual. This resource is only of use to those you attended the workshops.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Apprenticeships PowerPoint
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters
- Getting The Best Out of School
- Taking The Next Step – A Guide To Further & Higher Education
- Selecting Leaving Certificate Subjects
- Parent’s Guide To College Choices
- First Leanings Toolkit
- Study Skills for Passionate Learners
- Helping Your Teenagers Study
- Working it Out