Turning Information on the World of Work into Self Exploration
Where you at the workshop described below at local level or previous years’ conferences and received these classroom based resources which focus on how to turn information on the world of work into student self-exploration. These resources provide classroom activities and homework activities for those working in with 4th years and are designed to encourage student self-exploration.
If you were at this workshop in the past, either at local level or at Conferences, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you a considerably updated version of the teacher manual and student manual. Also, if you are in a school where some or all students select their Leaving Certificate subjects in 3rd year, and have attended this workshop, please state so, and I will send you a new 3rd year version of the student and teacher manual. This resource is only of use to those you attended the workshops.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- What Puts Us In Good Form - What Puts Us In Bad Form
- Parent’s Guide To College Choices
- Monthly Task Calendar for Guidance Counsellors
- Getting The Best Out of School
- Dyslexia Courses Ireland
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters
- Choice Theory Psychology Guide to Stress
- Working it Out
- After the Leaving Results - What Now?
- Apprenticeships PowerPoint