The World of Work – Student & Teacher Manual for J.C. Guidance/Well-Being
This booklet examines different categories of work and the jobs within these categories. There are two booklets, a student workbook and a teachers’ version. It is designed to be used as a vocational guidance resource for the Guidance component for Junior Cycle Well-Being.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Choice Theory Psychology Guide to Stress
- What Puts Us In Good Form - What Puts Us In Bad Form
- A Guide to Career Decision Making
- Parent’s Guide To College Choices
- Taking The Next Step – A Guide To Further & Higher Education
- After the Leaving Results - What Now?
- Working it Out
- First Leanings Toolkit
- Transition From Primary School to Secondary School
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters