As a contribution in the present crisis, Brian Lennon has put together a booklet (70 pages) on Study Skills. It’s called “STUDY by CHOICE” and is intended for students from secondary level upwards. It is published on Amazon both as a paperback and as a Kindle e-book. The book is free for one week. It is available here …
To accompany the book a set of presentation slides are available below for classroom use.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Dyslexia Courses Ireland
- Getting The Best Out of School
- Choice Theory Psychology Guide to Stress
- Selecting Leaving Certificate Subjects
- Taking The Next Step – A Guide To Further & Higher Education
- First Leanings Toolkit
- Monthly Task Calendar for Guidance Counsellors
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters
- After the Leaving Results - What Now?
- Transition From Primary School to Secondary School