You are here:
Getting The Best Out of School – Getting the Best Out of Me – A Student Study Guide
For J.C. Guidance Well-Being
This is a new Study Skills Manual for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year students that can be used as a study skills module for the Guidance component for Junior Cycle Well-Being.
You are reader number:- 687
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Dyslexia Courses Ireland
- A Guide to Career Decision Making
- Choice Theory Psychology Books
- Transition From Primary School to Secondary School
- Selecting Leaving Certificate Subjects
- Helping Your Teenagers Study
- After the Leaving Results - What Now?
- Working it Out
- Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters
- Study Skills for Passionate Learners