Dyslexia Courses Ireland offers support to teachers at primary and secondary level, parents of students with dyslexia and the students who have dyslexia.
The support is offered through courses/study skills workshops and information /resources are made available on-line.
Related Posts on similar topics:
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Taking The Next Step – A Guide To Further & Higher Education
- First Leanings Toolkit
- Turning Information on the World of Work into Self…
- The World of Work – Student & Teacher Manual
- Monthly Task Calendar for Guidance Counsellors
- Working it Out
- Choice Theory Psychology Guide to Stress
- Transition From Primary School to Secondary School
- Helping Your Teenagers Study