Further Education and Training Opportunities Information Evening
Do you know that?
• Your son/daughter can do an honours degree programme in Monaghan Institute and Cavan Institute – no need to travel or rent accommodation
• Your son/daughter can do an apprenticeship degree programme in areas such as Financial Services & Insurance – earn while they learn straight away
• There are a range of traineeship programmes in areas such as Engineering, Laboratory Assistance and Hospitality – providing both a clear and direct route into employment and financial support for the trainee
• CMETB offers numerous part time certified courses in subjects such as IT, Healthcare, Childcare & Office Administration open to anyone over 16
• Courses studied at Monaghan and Cavan Institutes are recognised for CAO points
• CMETB offers programmes in practical areas, e.g. Welding, Bus Driving and HGV
• CMETB offers a professional, free and confidential Adult Education Guidance and Information Service accessible to all school leavers and adults
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities and many others, please come to an information session on:
Tuesday 24th April @ 7.30pm in Monaghan Institute
Thursday 26th April @ 7.30pm in The Workhouse, Carrickmacross
And in Cavan: Tuesday 1st May @ 7.30pm in Cavan Institute
Thursday 3rd May @ 7.30pm in Slieve Russell Hotel
Days to Event:-
Guidance Counsellors, Apprenticeship, Traineeship and Monaghan / Cavan Institute staff will be there to meet with you and answer any questions you may have.