Assistive Technology Summer Training Courses 2018
Educational Assistive Technology Centre – University of Limerick
Dear Student, Parent, Teacher, or Educational Professional:
Announcing our second week of Assistive Technology training, focused towards, parents, teachers, SNA’s, educational professionals.
- Monday 16th July – Texthelp Read & Write Gold
- Tuesday 17th July – Mind Mapping
- Wednesday 18th July – Voice recognition
- Thursday 19th July – Freeware to support Learning Difficulties
- Friday 20th July – iPad’s & Apps for Learning Difficulties
These one-day courses are suitable for:
- Students with dyslexia, students struggling with literacy and other learning difficulties, and parents.
- Teachers supporting pupils with SEN.
- Full-time Special Education Teachers who are currently working with students with special education needs.
- Educational professionals and support personnel including, SEN Coordinators, Special Needs Assistants, Speech and Language Therapists, Educational Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, support workers working in disability organisations and charities.
Prices for these courses are €50 per person, group discounts are available please email Conor.Hartigan@ul.ie for details.
All courses are subject to a minimum of 5 attendees and a maximum of 12 people.
Pre-booking booking for courses is essential.
To get further information on each course and to book a place visit