The purpose of the guide is to give parents a practical understanding of the higher education system in Ireland and to help them to support their son or daughter in making informed decisions around third level courses and career choices.
It looks at:
- identifying strengths, interests, preferences and expectations
- researching courses
- navigating the entry process to higher education
- third level jargon-busting
- expectations of third level
- financing third level education
Click here to download a copy ...