The Access to Apprenticeship Programme is aimed at young men and women aged 16 to 24 living in Dublin who experience social and economic barriers.The Programme provides an opportunity for young people to;
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries
- Prepare there CV and Interview Skills
- Undertake two weeks work experience
- Health & Safety and Safe Pass Certificate
- It is a 12 week full time course commencing in January 2019
The purpose of the programme is to progress young people into apprenticeships.
The DIT Access to Apprenticeship Programme is now open for applications.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 30th November 2018.
We recommend that any interested applicants should start their application as soon as possible as it could take some time to get all the required documentation together.
If you have any queries re the application process or the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgDIT Access to Apprenticeship Flyer 2018.19