A representative of Masaryk University, Czech Republic will be visiting Dublin to hold a presentation on their medical programmes in DIFC, Griffith Campus, South Circular Road on Wednesday 20th August at 6.00pm, entrance test will be held on Thursday 21st August 2014 at 10am
If you wish to apply for a place on medicine please complete the online application at the following link
- On completion of application please return to DIFC your Masaryk application number, Full Name, Home address, Gender, Date of Birth and nationality along with a copy of your leaving cert results (August 2014).
- Information on entrance test can be found at the following link
- To be accepted for entry to medicine you must pass the entrance exams in Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Maths
The acceptance pass mark in General Medicine is 60%.
- DIFC will provide a test preparation course from 18th – 20th August – cost of course €400. This course will provide exam-focused through a 3 day intensive Revision Courses and Preparation Courses.
- Entrance test fee €150.00
If you would like to book a place for the preparation course, or entrance test please phone 01 4738120 or email email@example.com.