Design and Communication Graphics and Construction Studies Examination Preparation Course
Do you want to ensure that you are fully prepared and reach your potential in your Leaving Certificate examinations? We have just the course for students taking Construction Studies (CS) and/or Design and Communication Graphics (DCG).
What can I expect to get from this course?
• Advice on preparing yourself for the Leaving Certificate examinations;
• Examination strategies for DCG short and core questions;
• Expertise on CS portfolio preparation and presentation;
• Techniques and skills for preparing for the Practical Skills Test;
• Unique GMIT Letterfrack resources to assist you with revision.
Who will be teaching me?
For thirty years, GMIT Letterfrack has offered specialised honours degree programmes in Furniture Design, Wood Technology and Teacher Education. In its state of the art campus, students have the opportunities to develop skills in design and construction of projects, advanced manufacturing technology and Computer Aided Design. Our lecturers have a thorough understanding of these subject areas and expertise in teaching students to the highest international standards.