Advertising on Careers and Education News Website
Careers and Education News is a service designed to assist those involved in helping people make a career choice. The site provides a unique service to students and guidance counsellors at all levels in that it brings together all the latest careers and education news in one place. The Careers News service is leading the way in how technology is transforming the practice of managing information in the area of careers.
What do we do?
- The site is a filtered news channel, bringing together a range of education and careers information.
- It provides information on a wide range of issues, including career trends, what is happening in industry, the latest thinking in education and a variety of other topics.
- The service allows people keep up-to-date without spending time researching the material.
- News items are posted on the site as they become available.
- A Newsletter listing new topics of information is dispatched every morning to all members on the mailing list (about 9,500)
- The site hosts lots of information on a wide range of guidance and educational materials. The target group are guidance counsellors and students and in many cases the content is now being used in Careers classes
|Site Traffic Statistics for 12 months up to Jan 17|
|Unique Visitors||Pages views||Hits|
To get your message delivered quickly and cost effectively, an advert on Career News will get to those who are in the front line in assisting young people through their career decision process.
|Add types||Size of Adds||Location|
|Banner||450 x 90px or 14.5 x 2.3cm||Top of site|
|Large rectangle||300 x 250px or 8 x 6.6cm||Right side of site|
|*Substantial discount for longer periods|
We can design the advert for you at no extra cost if required.
Request for Advertising Information
For further information please contact us directly at:- Phone 059 914 6436, Mobile 086 805 3907, Email firstname.lastname@example.org